Friday, November 7, 2008

Sharing the News

I shared the news with my family by taking each of my parents out to lunch. My sister and I spilled the news to my dad. His smiley face grin about being a grandpa again was too cute. My mom responded in a different way. When I gave her a card that said the news she literally smacked the table and squeeled out loud before hugging me with tears in her eyes. What memorable moments to look back on!

We shared the big news with Brian's family with the help of Alex, Jamie, and our little nephew Cy. It was a fun moment to look back on. We had Brian's mom, Donna, help Cy open a gift we got for him. The gift was a little t-shirt that said "I'm going to be a big Cousin!". It took Brian's family only a second to figure out what exactly that t-shirt meant. Watch the video below to see how stunned everyone was - especially Brian's mom!










No comments: