Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays...

My mom and sister (pictured here) are great to have around. When I am with them it's reassuring to hear that what I'm experiencing is completely normal. We laugh a lot and reminisce about my sister's experiences with her kids. I sure got a lot of first hand training on baby care back in the day when my sister had her twins. Hopefully I can remember at least half of what she taught me. Thank goodness for older sisters, and moms too!

Brian and I spent a lot of time with family this Christmas. Our parents and grandparents have already started imagining what it will be like to have another little one around. Our little girl got more gifts than we did this Christmas! We feel so blessed and have so much to look forward to in the coming years.

In early December Brian's parents came to visit. Brian's dad was super eager to help paint the baby's room. Brian appreciated the help. We celebrated Brian's mom's birthday with dinner in Lexington. We snapped this family photo just before we headed out. As you can see the baby is certainly getting bigger. We cannot believe we are already seven months along. WoW how time flies!

No comments: